Join a fast-growing FinTech scale up, with international business, and HQ based in Amsterdam, as a security consultant. The organization is in the phase of further maturing their security capabilities, and one of the focus areas they need help is properly organizing their ISMS and preparing for an ISO 27001 certification. This is where your expertise will come in play!
More info available – reach out for a full conversation and details on the role, the team, the organization and overall environment!
Some of the requirements & responsibilities:
- Seasoned security consultant with experience helping organizations get the most out of moving towards certifying with specific security standards.
- Security capabilities improvement mindset and approach; utilizing the road to certification for properly helping with organizing, putting in place and optimizing processes/controls that bring impact to the overall security initiatives of the organization.
- Ability to work in a forward-looking, fast-moving engineering environment.
- Experience in financial services/banking or similar sector with compliance/regulation requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to quickly adapt and add value to the efforts of the team and be able to interact with various stakeholders (technical and non-technical).
- Advisory mindset, flexible, get things done mentality.
Interested in this project or similar security roles? Let’s connect and have a conversation!
IT Security, Information Security, Security Officer, CISO, Security Advisor, ISMS, Information Security Management System, CISSP, CISM, CISA, Cyber Security, Infosec Risk, Security by Design, Secure Design, Security Management, Security Controls, ISO 27001, PDS2, Compliance, Financial Services, Threat Modelling, DNB Maturity Model.
Base Cyber Security helps organizations build knowledge and capabilities in information security. Supporting organizations putting together strong infosec teams or finding the right cyber security experts for their needs is a big part of that.
We work with security professionals globally for information and cyber security roles and projects across all industries in Europe. Whether you are starting your career in information security, need advice for your next step, deciding on how to build knowledge or choose a growth area in security to continue with, let’s have a conversation!
If you have not yet registered with the Base Cyber Security network, be sure to do so! Send us your details at [email protected] & follow us on Twitter @BaseCyberSec to stay up to date with our activities and relevant info.
By registering with the security community and / or showing interest in a specific role, project or team, you agree with sharing your personal information with Base Cyber Security, which will in turn collect, use and process this in an ethical, private and compliant (including under the GDPR where applicable) manner.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org